Jose Perez de la Cruz, BPubHlth, MPH, DipCouns, DHP Acc.Hyp, DHyp, CH, MIAEBP, FRSPH
I am a psychological therapist with more than 10 years of experience providing individual therapy. During this time I have worked both in the UK and Australia, within the NHS and private sector.
I have undertaken hypnotherapy training with some of the most internationally renowned hypnotherapists and am one of the most highly qualified hypno-psychotherapists in practice in the UK today.
Over the course of my career I have worked in a range of therapeutic settings, including hospitals, group therapy and the charitable sector. More recently, I have been involved in the training of other therapists as well.
During my spare time I am a keen runner, running on the trails in and around the lakes near where I live, as well as up the occasional mountain.
- Bachelor of Public Health in Health Promotion, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Master of Public Health, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Diploma of Counselling, Australia
- Level 5 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Level 4 Diploma, in Drug Solvent and Alcohol Abuse Counselling
- Level 4 Diploma in Professional Hypnotherapy
- Level 3 Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Diploma in Hypnoanalysis
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Hypnotherapy Masters Diploma
- Diploma in Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Cognitive Techniques for Stress Management in Business
- Master Hypnotherapist Diploma in Age Regression
- Certificate of Specialization in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Certified Hypnotherapist by the National Guild of Hypnotists
Treatment Approach and Services
I combine a range of therapeutic modalities based on the individual needs of the client. These approaches include Clinical Hypnotherapy (Suggestion Therapy), Hypno-analysis, CBT and Mindfulness techniques.
I have a special professional interest in anxiety disorders and stress management. Additionally, I have significant experience in working with addiction and with individuals living with long-term health conditions.
Therapy Via Video or Phone
Receiving therapy via Video or Phone Call is a choice a lot of people make. You can relax in your own environment and talk using any popular video chat method. Join the people already receiving therapy online.